Nuuanu Memorial Park Mortuary


east chapel 1

East Chapel dedicated 1959

east chapel 2

East Chapel

On May 1, 2004, Nuuanu Memorial Park took over operations of the mortuary facilities. The East Chapel was renovated and is air conditioned with state of the art audio visual equipment. The Chapel of the Flowers is currently being renovated with minimal changes in order to maintain its original architecture.

Both chapels are equipped to service the various religious denominations. The East Chapel is adorned with a beautiful stained glass feature. Both chapels have authentic Buddhist shrines for Buddhist services.

Our staff is committed to perform our professional services with the utmost skill,care, dignity and respect as should be accorded to the decedent and our client.

Crematory

On call 24 hours


East Chapel 3

East Chapel - Buddhist Shrine

East Chapel 4

East Chapel - Stained Glass

Chapel of the Flowers

Dedicated for service in 1949, its high ceiling and peaceful surroundings bring an air of serenity. Although recently renovated, it retains the original architecture with its soaring vaulted ceiling.

chapel of the flowers building

Chapel of the Flowers Entrance

chapel of the flowers interior

Chapel of the Flowers Interior







Back to Index | Back to Top

jordan 11 legend blue jordan 11 legend blue legend blue 11s legend blue 11s legend blue 11s jordan 11 legend blue legend blue 11s legend blue 11s legend blue 11s jordan 11 legend blue jordan 6 black infrared jordan 6 black infrared black infrared 6s black infrared 6s black infrared 6s black infrared 6s black infrared 6s jordan 6 black infrared jordan 6 black infrared jordan 6 black infrared